Monday, March 6, 2017

Would You Rather

                                   Image result for would you rather movieSo this weeks blog is on a movie review. The movie I'm reviewing is called "Would You Rather". Would you rather is a movie based off the game. But there is a twist, the choices are either horrible or maybe impossible without dying. All 8 people playing are playing to win money. If you are the last person alive you win. It is a thriller movie and it is INTENSE. It's a horribly sadistic movie that makes you choose who you want to win. It was a great one that had me at the edge of my seat. It does have blood, gore, and sexual themes so if you ain't into that stuff don't watch it. 

3 comments:

  1. Hmm - I think I will pass on this movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, I watched this movie three weeks ago, and it was the worst movie I've ever watched. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete