Thursday, September 29, 2016

A Concrete Jungle Where Dreams are Made of!

Image result for new york skyline night            Hey there awesome readers! It's Livi back with another epic blog post. When I was nine years old I went to New York with my family. It was a great adventure. We went everywhere we could. We saw where the first buffalo wings were made in Buffalo. We saw it in the morning though so I couldn't eat any of them. :'(. We went to a place called Dylan's Candy Bar. It was probably the most magical place I have ever been. It was every nine year old's dream. The floor had Plexiglas with candy underneath it. After I became the most spoiled child ever we went to the 9/11 Memorial Museum. The last thing that we did is go to this restaurant called Cheeseburger in Paradise. It was the best food I've ever eaten. Where did you go once?

1 comment: